Abigail at Rear Window - Observations at 32nd Street is having a blog parade. You will see the ad for it on my sidebar. It's a fun parade with some great prizes! Stop over to see Abigail and the others! You can link up your blog and hope to win some of her prizes!!!
Here are her questions:
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
I'd have to day early AM. I've always been one to get up early and go to bed early.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
I don't think I could ever tire of Spaghetti.
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
For all babies/children to be healthy. Breaks my heart.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Not so much anymore (at least not that I know of) but having red hair.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I'd pick Ordinary People.....I would want to write myself into the storyline as Conrad's friend and help him out.
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
To be more creative. :)
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
I'd go back to France. But only if the French were a little nicer.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?would you go on vacation?
It wouldn't matter to me...just to be able to sing & play the guitar would be so awesome!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Costco....although I think we spend that much there in a year anyway! Not because we like spending that much money but we due most ALL of shopping there.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I'd like to live in the '50s. Sometimes I think I tend to live my life like I do anyway...minus the computer.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
You mean like it already is? B L A C K without a doubt.
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Funhouse - Pink
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I've shared this before so some of you probably do know this but I'll just say it again....I used to ride a Harley-Davidson. Rode to Sturgis with friends. Met my husband two months after I bought my second bike and rode it for one year. Fear of my kids not having their mother keeps me from having one until they are all out of the house. It's all about the family these days. It was fun to have when single. :)
What fun Abigail! Thanks for having this parade!