Sunday, March 21, 2010

Whew! What a Week!

Last week was a very busy week for us Fisher's.  I have a million pictures of the things that have been going on.  I thought about doing a long post but it ended up way too long.  So I am going to have post about the Zoo with my friends for tomorrow and our out of town weekend later in the week. that cliffhangerish...he, he.  Don't you just hate those? 

We've been looking for a camper on Craigslist.  It's was quite the adventure to say the least.  I think the price range we were looking in was hot, to say the least.  You really had to be on the ball in order to even go and see one.  Adam had been looking quite intensely in a 200 mile radius and Tuesday I added fiercely into the mix and sent a *few* e-mails out there.  Finally, I found exactly what we were looking for in our price range.  Get this, it was in the next town over from ours, a mere 5 miles away.  I was shocked!  I called and e-mailed that we wanted to come and look at it at 6PM.  Then really hoped they would call us back and they did.  The seller said he posted it and went to work out and had a ton of calls in a matter of approximately an hour.  We went and looked at it and made an offer. 


We picked the camper up this evening after we got back in town from a weekend helping my sister out at her house.

So here's our camper!

On the same day we bought the camper I went the the kids to look at a pre-school for Henry for next Fall.  Even though we had great advice on homeschooling, we decided to go with a private school for pre-school.  He will start in September two days a week for three hours each time.  I want to say I appreciate all the comments both on the post and via e-mail about the homeschool post!  You guys are rock stars!  The school is very nice but I have to say just thinking about how old Henry is getting very sad.

Tuesday after we got the camper I went out and ran (sort of) 4 miles.  I have mixed feelings on the run.  I was pushing myself to run 3 but only need to run 2.5.  It was getting dark and I think I had a lot of adrenaline from all that happened earlier in the day.  I was going too fast, on a new route, and it was getting dark.  I ended up walking too much.  BUT I finished it in less than my normal running time.  So good or bad?  Not really sure?  I didn't run on Wednesday (Zoo day) or Thursday (travel day).  I did run on Friday from my sister's house.  I took Karley in the jogger stroller, with flat tires with a ton of hills.  Thought I was going to die and oh yeah, took the dog.  I think she thought she was going to die!  I only ran a little over 2 miles but man, that was very hard.  I decided stroller running wasn't for me.  Then when my sister got home she said, "Oh ya, never do I leave from here as there are too many hills and aren't those tires flat?" I didn't do so bad.  But I actually hurt from it and haven't run since.  This is bad.  Very bad.  Back into a groove at home, from home, this week. 

How was your week?  Aren't you just loving this Spring weather?

So how about some fun zoo pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!