...Moments of Gratitude30. A bright Sky, even in the subzero temperatures
31. Hot Water beating down on a cold day
32. Plans to make a summer Memory
33. My Wrinkled, and washed laundry by the mister
34. Smoothed feel of my children's faces
35. Unfolded laundry to keep me busy
36. In Christ, Mercy
37. In Christ, Guidance
38. In Christ, Joy
39. The Blue of our Blessed Mother
40. The departure of my Blue attitude
41. The baby bundled in Blue we brought home six years ago.
42. A glass of wine In The Kitchen w/ my parents & husband
43. Delicious Sunday meal prepared In the Kitchen
44. Lunch with school families prepared In the School Kitchen
45. School Friends celebrating Catholic Schools Week
46. Friends showing me patience, went I don't have any
47. Friends sharing their graces
...PrayingHands down, I'm praying for patience.
...CookingCrockpot Chicken, Mashed Pototoes & Corn
Chicken Wild Rice Soup
Cheeseburger Mac (I have yet to make this Jenny)
...CreatingWe were going to do little acts of kindness during Advent. I got them all ready and then we scrapped that because it was really hard to distribute them via my couch.
So, I found a few things on Pinterest we can do for Valentine's Day. I am excited to be able to get to the store and make something.
Then I hope to get some Lenten crafts going.
...ReadingHonestly, I haven't read a page in a book in a week. My same books are on the list.
The Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic ~ Matthew Kelly
...Liturgical LivingFirming up Lenten plans. Need to put it to paper to capture the ideas and make them real.
...Looking AheadI'm looking forward to Thursday's doctor appointment, so much so that I was almost ready to take all three kids with me to a 4:00 appointment today. Sounds simple enough but lately, it's not simple. at. all. My better judgement (husband) said just wait. So, I'm working on finishing tabbing my Bible, reading that book, and I should catch up on the Catechism with the flocknote group. Just a few more days.
I'm also looking forward to my Holy Hour this week. It's been eight weeks since I've been. This will be the first place I get to go all. by. myself.
...Listening ToChildren playing in the background
Drew on Relevant Radio in the foreground
...CapturedOur Old Yeller waiting to be fed during my Snapshot Sunday Hour 6-7 AM. Shot in
|f. 4.2, ISO 1600, 26mm, 1/3|
I like to shoot in A mode.
I have yet to take wb auto off.
I have much to learn.